Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just G Bakez Biggest Project of 2011

At the request of a long time friend, these were churned out (in a rush)...

Brownies & Bom Boms...




My friend had tried my stuffs prior to her "firmed" order and was pleased with the overall results...

And I must say, I've been quite confident with my brownies since I got it the way that suits a lot of tasters...
(Brownies was made few times and given to my friend and colleagues as well...)
I must say, they LIKE it~ *Proud*

Brownies went like a breeze (without mishaps)~ *phew*
I topped it over with a heart-shaped chocolate as the base and then further topped with my badly written words (initials of my friend and her hub)
I wasn't familiar with frosting and therefore, the words shrank a bit while I finished pipping the rest...
(A friend commented it looks Halloween... -_-''' But she like it that way...)

Bom boms were tried twice and both times were ok for my friend and her colleagues...
HOWEVER, bom boms gave my heart attack during the time I was churning them up...

Firstly, I thought they were cooked just nice....
But they went OVERCOOKED!!! *faintz*
Only 1 batch was done just nice...
The other 2 batches were "hopeless"!

While my friend said that there's simply no pressures, but it can't get pass myself...
(And I didn't want my stuffs to spoil her biggest day!!?
So I went and re-made 2 more batches...
And the next 2 batches still created heart attack for me...
They went UNDERCOOKED this round~ *argh*
They basically "melted" into the shape of the mini cuppies lining and looked more like cuppies than chocolate truffles... *gosh*

With the time limit, I simply cannot redo anymore...
So I went ahead (tighten my skin) and packed them away ready to be presented... in a prestigious 5-star hotel in town~

****************************************************************************


60pcs of brownies and 90pcs of bom boms away on 5 plates...
I did the best that I could (arranging them in the bestest way that I ever can)
Although it can't beat the standard of professionals, but it should be good enough to look cosy *praying*

Away it went 1-by-1 during the after-solemnization tea party..
I was sitted in a corner hoping to catch some comments of the desserts... *to no luck*



******************************************************************************
At least the newly weds were pleased with the overall results and most important, they felt my blessings for them...

There were a few brownies left (cuz I cut it up into too big a piece)...
A few bom boms left as well (at the time when I left the place)...
I'm in fact, VERY PLEASED with myself.... *grinz*
Cuz I did it up all by myself~ *pat on my shoulder*
And seeing the desserts flying off, I believed my efforts is worth it...

I was drained out and basically tucked at the table savouring the dinner away...
(Food served, away it went into my mouth...)

To A & F (if I ever linked u here), I really thank both of u for giving me the chance to work on this and it was really a great chance for me to test myself out...
My ultimate blessings to both of u~

This post is 1+ mth late~ *goodness*

No comments: